Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, commonly known as Mahatma Gandhi, was the preeminent Leader of Indian Nationalism in British-ruled India. The Son of a senior Government Official, Gandhi was born and raised in a Hindu Bania Community in Coastal Gujarat, and trained in Law in London. Gandhi became famous by fighting for the Civil Rights of Muslim and Hindu Indians. In addition to a Politician he was also a Philosopher, who often found wise Words.
- Be the change that you wish to see in the World.
- Live as if you were to die Tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
- An Eye for an Eye will only make the whole World blind.
- Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in Harmony.
- When I despair, I remember that all through History the Way of Truth and Love have always won. There have been Tyrants and Murderers, and for a Time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it – always.
- Nobody can hurt me without my Permission.
- The best Way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the Service of others.
Please tell us your Quotes by Mahatma Gandhi you like most. We are looking forward to hear your Feedback in the Comments below.